Thursday, March 8, 2018

film plot

I'm a very visual person, so I planned out the plot a little notebook where I keep all of my cool ideas. I'll just insert a picture of it:







WHY DID I DECIDE TO GO WITH EACH COLOR??
- Describing relationship (red): Pretty self-explanatory but basically I want the viewers to understand the pain she's going through by showing the relationship in a passionate way
- Denial (yellow): Yellow represents the madness the character is going through inferring hat irrational thinking I explained i a previous post
- Depression (blue): Blue most of the time represents sadness... So yeah
- Acceptance(orange): Orange represents maturity and happiness which is what she's starting to experiencing at this point
- Restart(pink): I wanted her to give herself that chance by finding love again but this time within herself. I thought that since she's a girl I could use that pink to represent the femininity

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...