Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Characters!!

Main character: Lia
You don't get to know the name of my main character or much about her personality throughout the film, it's more about the message than about getting to know her. However, there's clear personality traits you can see. 
Lia represents the typical teenager; She’s an extrovert, passionate, talented, etc. Nevertheless, since she got involved in the current relationship, she has lost her independence and doesn’t know who she is anymore. When "The Guy" breaks up with her, she looses her pride and integrity along the way. Lia can’t accept the fact that they’re in fact over and tries to fix a relationship that can’t be fixed. Once she understood how to be independent and self-sufficient, she found love somewhere she never thought of looking before, inside of her.

Secondary characters: "The Guy"
I don't want to give up much about "The Guy", not even a name because I still want to leave the cause of "loss" open to interpretation. So if I don't give him a name or personality traits, it supports my argument that it doesn't have to be a significant other but rather whatever or whoever the audience wants him to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...