Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Casting

I don't have any friends who act so it's been hard to find someone to help me. As of now, I decided to use one of my best friends as my Lia. She's a model so I know she's comfortable around the camera and can understand my vision a little better. I know that DOES NOT mean she knows how to act and to be honest I don't really know, but it's my only option at the moment. She was in one of my friend's film opening last year and the acting wasn't terrible, however, she didn't have do much; For my film I need someone who can express all emotions so I'm still in the look out for an actress but for now she could be a good fit.
Rebeca (Lia) has a boyfriend so he's going to be my Guy. I wanted the chemistry to be real, so that they're actually together is perfect. I've seen them and I know they don't even have to act, they already have that spark. Luis (The Guy) is super interested in film so he's actually so excited to be part of my project. Maybe he could help me in some aspects of the production so you might see more from him in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...