Sunday, April 1, 2018

Untitled #2

I will summarize what happened this last week.
I went on a road trip with my family to Gainesville, St. Agustin, Atlanta and Savannah. Here are some cool pictures I took:







During the looooooong car rides I finished editing what I had filmed so far and to be honest... I don't like it. I didn't film enough to have a variety of shots to choose from so I was obliged use the ones that I wasn't too happy with.
Have you ever had an idea that looks great in your mind but when you actually do it, it turns out COMPLETELY DIFFERENT? Well that happened to me... I was actually so sad because I started to not like my idea and feel like I couldn't get my message across. It's obviously too late to change everything now so I just need to stay positive and try again. I already scheduled another day of shooting for this weekend and I'll try to edit it completely as soon as I can.





What I want to do this week:

- Finish the website 
- Finish the back of the postcard
- Analyze what I didn't like, how to fix it and make a new storyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...