Monday, March 19, 2018

Starting The Poster Process

I was just playing around with Photoshop and came up with this that could be a possible idea for the poster.

I started with with picture: 

At first, this picture was a mistake lo. I was just taking random pictures because the sunset was unbelievable that day and out of all the pictures that I took, that was the worst one.  But I don't know why I came up with this idea and sat "Hey! Could I use this one?" and I think I turned out that ugly picture into something I might actually use. 


All the orange tons (including the the sun) represent the resolution of the film, happiness. I decided to use this color instead of any other because that's the main message for the film, being happy on your own. I thought the landscape could be a cool idea since natures such a big symbol  of freedom throughout the short film, specially in the last scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...