Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Film Name?????????????

Ok, I'm starting to stress out about a name for my film. At first, it was going to be Grief, but I realized that I don't like that name. It's so simple and I'm just not feeling it. Can't finish my print ad or start the website if I don't come up with a name so I got to figure out this quick.

I was thinking maybe calling the film Tangerine or The Tangerine Theory.

Why??

My main character talks about emotions as colors, and as the resolution of the film, she says that the goal in life in to reach "orange", which is self-sufficiency and independence. I thought that I could call it Orange but that's too meh, so I doing my research on orange and its tones and and of the tones is called tangerine, and instantly clicked with it. I watched a film called Tangerine so maybe The Tangerine Theory??? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...