Saturday, March 17, 2018

Introducing my new and renovated cast!

So, just an update, I found other actors! One of them is my friend Albany, who will be my Lia and  Miguel, who will by Guy.

Albany is in acting clases and has helped me before me with these kid of projects.The reason why I didn't think of her is because she lives in Doral, half an hour away from where I live so I was not digging the car ride. However, I talked to her and she will be staying over for a couple nights so she can help me nonstop. She leaves for Spring Break so we'll try to finish shooting by Sunday. If we don't, we'll finish after she comes back but we're going to try to NOT do that...

I don't know Miguel really well,  I've seen him in a couple parties but nothing too deep.
When I was asking people if they knew someone who could help me, one of my friends mentioned him because he's been in TV before. I randomly messaged him on Instagram and he said yes! I hope it's not too awkward because I don't know him that well but I'm desperate for an actor so it 's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...