Saturday, March 17, 2018

Untitled #1

Just a quick update of what my weekend will consist of:
I woke up super early and finished my script (you can find it in my next blog post) and made list of the props I will need for today. 
I'm just waiting for Albany to tell me when I can pick her up so we can come back and start shooting. I thought I was going to have more time than I thought to film today but Albany is in a family dinner so I have to wait :(
We'll try to film as much as the sun lets us and then tomorrow we'll wake up at 7am and finish the rest. I'm not sure what I'm filming today, it all depends if Miguel can come today or tomorrow but I'll keep you updated. 

One last thing. This guy I know texted me that one of my friends told him about my project and he said he could help me if I needed anything because he's studying film right now. I'll text him back right now to ask him if he could come to the shooting because I think he could give useful ideas. He probably has some extra equipment  I could borrow too which would super cool of him but nothing concrete yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...