Monday, March 5, 2018

change of plans

Ok so I realized it’s going to be hard to make my message come across the right way if people are not reading my blog. I don’t want people to think that's my actual message because if you know me, you know I’m the total opposite (you don’t know me personally but I’m telling you)
So, in other eords I decided to change my topic to sonethung I have experienced to it’s eadier to write a script, and that is breakup. Now, I’m defining breakup as any loss that makes you feel like your heart is broken. However, I’m going to show the generic example of breakup between two people who loved each other, but I want the narration to be relatable to any kind of loss anyone could be facing. Uhm, that’s it for now, I just wanted to document my change of plans. I think now its way better, sometimes not even I could completely explain the idea in my head. I like it a lot better now

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...