Friday, March 2, 2018

Brainstorming

Ok, let’s get serious.
I’ve always been intrigued by the relationship between colors and  emotions. What I had in mind was making a commentary on the  stereotypes there is for female teenagers at often times: sensitive, abrupt mood changes (seems to always be cause by their period, never by the insensibility of others), immature, that their lives evolve around finding love and being loved, etc.
I want to narrate the diary of a “typical” girl and reflecting her emotions by colors. What I mean by this is starting every day of the diary like “Dear diary, today I feel blue. The day couldn’t get...”. I also want the color theme to be reflected in the mise-en-scene elements as well as the editing throughout the short film. As far as the actual plot goes, I don’t have anything planned for now. If I decide to do this, I will have a lot of planning ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...