Thursday, March 1, 2018

Uncensored

Hello, I’m Valentina Sanchez and this is my portfolio for  A level media studies. 
 I want you to get to know me so you can understand who I am as a person so you can understand my vision.  However, to change things a little bit from last year, I will tell you the most random things about me:
  • I’m the most ticklish person I know. I’m not kidding if I lay down facing my bed, it tickles my stomach. I thought everything was in my head, but even in my sleep I have dreams where I’m being tickle-tortured and when I wake up and I was just laying on my stomach. I can’t wear torte-neck shirts because it tickles my neck… It’s a condition at this point
  • I self-diagnosed myself as a hypochondriac. My mom always tells me the story when I was at school and my abdomen hurt and the principal called her because I was saying I had apendicitis. We went to the emergency room and I was just sore from my dance class
  • I’m a proud latina, in case you didn’t notice by my name
  • My biggest blessing and biggest curse is being so passionate. I feel everything too hard so if I don’t like something, I hate it. I hate eggplants. If I like something, I love it. I love sushi. Here’s a picture me crying to my boyfriend when I watched Lion:

  • I love reading anonymous poetry.
  • I watch WEIRD things. I’m one of those people that spends HOURS on youtube and starts by watching a makeup tutorial and ends up watching two penguins fighting. My guilty pleasure is watching Jeremy Kyle Show. I know that's SO bad and and I'm ashamed of myself but it's too funny!


Ok, now that you know my darkest secrets, enjoy my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's my CCR. I gotta say that I HATE talking to the camera... I get super shy and nervous soI'm sorry that you have to sit through...